- Use of Personal Data By using our service, you are providing certain data to us. This could be personal data. We only retain and use the personal data provided directly by you or for which it is clear that it has been supplied to us to be processed. Although companies can make use of our website, company data is not covered by the DPDA. This privacy statement is primarily directed to those using the website as a private person or as an employee.
- Purchases Through the "Services", you can take out a paid subscription. For this we require your billing address.
- Contact Form If you fill out a contact form on the website or send us an email, the data you provide will be retained for as long as is necessary depending on the nature of the form or the content of your email, to fully answer and correctly handle your message or email. We may contact you for commercial purposes by email. Each individual message offers you the opportunity to unsubscribe.
- Certain features of our service require you to register beforehand. After your registration we will retain your user name and the personal data you provided. We will retain this data so that you do not have to re-enter it every time you visit our website, to contact you in connection with the execution of the agreement, invoicing and payment, and to provide an overview of the products and services you have purchased from us.
- We will not provide the data linked to your user name to third parties, unless it is necessary for the execution of the agreement you concluded with us or if this is required by law. In the event of suspicion of fraud or misuse of our website we may hand over personal data to the entitled authorities.
- To register on our website a Google Account is required. Google only shares your e-mail address with us.
- Our portal gives you access to a management environment where you can change and save your settings. To online portal can be accessed using your Google Account.
- Providing Data to Third Parties Your data are expressly not provided to third parties.
- We take security measures to reduce misuse of and unauthorised access to personal data. We take the following measures in particular:
- Access to personal data requires the use of a user name and password
- We make use of secure connections (Secure Sockets Layer of SSL) to encrypt all information between you and our website when entering your personal data.
- We keep logs of all requests for personal data.
- We do keep statistics on our website, but these are kept anonymous at all times.
- Third-party Websites This statement is not applicable to third-party websites connected to this website through links. We cannot guarantee that these third parties will handle your personal data in a secure and careful manner. We recommend you read these websites' privacy statements before making use of these websites.
- Changes to this Privacy Statement We reserve the right to modify this statement. We recommend that you review this statement regularly, so that you remain informed of any changes.
- "MobileMarketResearch": the user of the Terms and Conditions: MobileMarketResearch, second trading name: AppCoders, located on IJDok 81, Amsterdam, Chamber of Commerce number: 54338751
- "Services": The services MobileMarketResearch offers, currently "MyPanel" and "MyInsights"
Through its online service, the "Services" will process privacy-sensitive or personal data. MobileMarketResearch values the privacy of its customers and observes due care in processing and protecting personal data.
We process data in compliance with the requirements laid down by the Dutch Personal Data Protection Act (DPDA). MobileMarketResearch is the party responsible for all data processing. In this privacy statement, we will explain which personal data we collect and for which purposes. We recommend that you read it carefully.
This privacy statement was last amended on April 30, 2015.